Rick Grimm became NIGP's fi fth chief executive in January 1998. He holds a bachelor's degree in business administration from the University of Miami and a master of public administration degree from Florida International University. He worked in the public sector for 23 years, including service with Miami–Dade County and a Denverbased public school district before he was selected to lead the NIGP team. NIGP is the premier global association dedicated exclusively to developing, supporting, and promoting public procurement. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Commentary: Parallels and Differences in Buyer Relationships from a North American and Association Perspective
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2013
© 2013 by The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 73, Issue 4, pages 599–600, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Grimm, R. (2013), Commentary: Parallels and Differences in Buyer Relationships from a North American and Association Perspective. Public Administration Review, 73: 599–600. doi: 10.1111/puar.12077
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!