Susan Webb Yackee is associate professor of political science and public affairs at the University of Wisconsin– Madison, where she also serves as associate director of the Robert M. La Follette School of Public Affairs. Her research interests include bureaucratic policy making, interest groups, and public management. Her work has been published in Journal of Public Administration Research and Theory, Journal of Politics, and Journal of Policy Analysis and Management. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Assessing Regulatory Participation by Health Professionals: A Study of State Health Rulemaking
Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2013
© 2013 by The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Special Issue: The Health Care Crucible Post-Reform: Challenges for Public Administration. This special issue on health care reform is sponsored by the School of Public Affairs and Administration, Rutgers University - Newark. Frank J. Thompson, Guest Editor
Volume 73, Issue s1, pages S105–S114, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Yackee, S. W. (2013), Assessing Regulatory Participation by Health Professionals: A Study of State Health Rulemaking. Public Administration Review, 73: S105–S114. doi: 10.1111/puar.12080
- Issue online: 13 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!