Kathrene Hansen is executive director of the Greater Los Angeles Federal Executive Board. She earned her master of public administration degree from West Virginia University in 1987 and has worked in federal government service for 27 years. E-mail: email@example.com
Commentary: From Theory to Practice—The Federal Executive Board: Leadership in Action
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013
© 2013 by The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 73, Issue 4, pages 565–566, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Hansen, K. (2013), Commentary: From Theory to Practice—The Federal Executive Board: Leadership in Action. Public Administration Review, 73: 565–566. doi: 10.1111/puar.12085
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!