Mandarins versus Machiavellians? On Differences between Work Motivations of Administrative and Political Elites
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2013
© 2013 by The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 73, Issue 5, pages 749–759, September/October 2013
How to Cite
van der Wal, Z. (2013), Mandarins versus Machiavellians? On Differences between Work Motivations of Administrative and Political Elites. Public Administration Review, 73: 749–759. doi: 10.1111/puar.12089
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 14 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!