Alice M. Rivlin is senior fellow in the Economic Studies Program at the Brookings Institution and visiting professor at Georgetown University. She was founding director of the Congressional Budget Offi ce, vice chair of the Federal Reserve Board of Governors, and director of the Offi ce of Management and Budget. She also was a member of the Simpson-Bowles Commission (National Commission on Fiscal Responsibility and Reform) and co-chair of the Domenici-Rivlin Task Force on Debt Reduction. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Health Reform: What Next?
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2013
© 2013 by The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Special Issue: The Health Care Crucible Post-Reform: Challenges for Public Administration. This special issue on health care reform is sponsored by the School of Public Affairs and Administration, Rutgers University - Newark. Frank J. Thompson, Guest Editor
Volume 73, Issue s1, pages S15–S20, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Rivlin, A. M. (2013), Health Reform: What Next?. Public Administration Review, 73: S15–S20. doi: 10.1111/puar.12091
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!