Coproduction of Government Services and the New Information Technology: Investigating the Distributional Biases
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2013
© 2013 by The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 73, Issue 5, pages 687–701, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Clark, B. Y., Brudney, J. L. and Jang, S.-G. (2013), Coproduction of Government Services and the New Information Technology: Investigating the Distributional Biases. Public Administration Review, 73: 687–701. doi: 10.1111/puar.12092
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!