Sören Häggroth received his doctorate in political science from Stockholm University. He has held several positions in the Swedish government and is now working as a consultant and senior advisor in the public sector. He was state secretary in the Ministry of Finance from 1998 to 2002 and after that director general responsible for property management for the Swedish Armed Forces. He has been engaged by several international organizations, including the Council of Europe, the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development, and the United Nations. E-mail: email@example.com
Leading Change by Including Stakeholders
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2013
© 2013 by The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 73, Issue 4, page 550, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Häggroth, S. (2013), Leading Change by Including Stakeholders. Public Administration Review, 73: 550. doi: 10.1111/puar.12095
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!