Sören Häggroth received his doctorate in political science from Stockholm University. He has held several positions in the Swedish government and is now working as a consultant and senior advisor in the public sector. He was state secretary in the Ministry of Finance from 1998 to 2002 and after that director general responsible for property management for the Swedish Armed Forces. He has been engaged by several international organizations, including the Council of Europe, the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development, and the United Nations. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Leading Change by Including Stakeholders
Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2013
© 2013 by The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 73, Issue 4, page 550, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Häggroth, S. (2013), Leading Change by Including Stakeholders. Public Administration Review, 73: 550. doi: 10.1111/puar.12095
- Issue online: 5 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!