Editor's note: The International City/County Management Association (ICMA) celebrates the 100th anniversary of its founding in 2014. This article is the second in a series that will appear during the next year about the council-manager plan to commemorate ICMA's 100th anniversary.
The Adoption and Abandonment of Council-Manager Government
Version of Record online: 9 AUG 2013
© 2013 by The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 73, Issue 5, pages 727–736, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Choi, C. G., Feiock, R. C. and Bae, J. (2013), The Adoption and Abandonment of Council-Manager Government. Public Administration Review, 73: 727–736. doi: 10.1111/puar.12097
- Issue online: 13 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!