Michael P. Melaniphy is president and chief executive offi cer of the American Public Transportation Association. A nationally recognized leader, he has spent his entire career in public transportation, with more than 26 years of public and private sector leadership experience. He graduated from Indiana University with a bachelor's degree in business administration and transportation management. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Commentary: Performance-Based Management: On the Rise in the Public Transportation Industry
Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2013
© 2013 by The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 73, Issue 4, pages 636–637, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Melaniphy, M. P. (2013), Commentary: Performance-Based Management: On the Rise in the Public Transportation Industry. Public Administration Review, 73: 636–637. doi: 10.1111/puar.12098
- Issue online: 5 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!