John Clayton Thomas is professor of public management and policy in the Andrew Young School of Policy Studies at Georgia State University in Atlanta. His research, including four books and more than 60 articles, focuses how citizens connect with their governments and how those connections can be improved. He also serves as one of two editors of American Review of Public Administration. E-mail: email@example.com
Citizen, Customer, Partner: Rethinking the Place of the Public in Public Management
Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2013
© 2013 by The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 73, Issue 6, pages 786–796, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Thomas, J. C. (2013), Citizen, Customer, Partner: Rethinking the Place of the Public in Public Management. Public Administration Review, 73: 786–796. doi: 10.1111/puar.12109
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!