Jan Wynen is junior researcher in the Public Management Institute at the University of Leuven, Belgium. He is currently working on a doctoral project examining the effect of autonomy in the public sector. He holds a master's degree in commercial sciences and an advanced master's degree in international business economics. His main research interests are econometrics and public management. E-mail: email@example.com
Interorganizational Mobility within the U.S. Federal Government: Examining the Effect of Individual and Organizational Factors
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2013
© 2013 by The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 73, Issue 6, pages 869–881, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Wynen, J., Op de Beeck, S. and Hondeghem, A. (2013), Interorganizational Mobility within the U.S. Federal Government: Examining the Effect of Individual and Organizational Factors. Public Administration Review, 73: 869–881. doi: 10.1111/puar.12113
Sophie Op de Beeck is junior researcher in the Public Management Institute at the University of Leuven, Belgium. Her research interests are in the area of personnel management in the public sector, specifi cally, competency management, strategic human resource management, and the role of line managers in personnel matters. She is currently working on a doctoral project studying the distribution of human resource management responsibilities in the public sector and the role of line managers in effective human resource management implementation. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Annie Hondeghem is professor of public administration and director of the Public Management Institute at the University of Leuven, Belgium. Her research deals with public personnel management, change management, and equal opportunity policies. She is a member of the editorial board of Public Administration Review and the editor (with James L. Perry) of Motivation in Public Management: The Call of Public Service (Oxford University Press, 2008). She is co-convenor of the IIAS Study Group on Administrative Leadership. E-mail: email@example.com
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!