Health Reform, Polarization, and Public Administration
Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2013
© 2013 by The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Special Issue: The Health Care Crucible Post-Reform: Challenges for Public Administration. This special issue on health care reform is sponsored by the School of Public Affairs and Administration, Rutgers University - Newark. Frank J. Thompson, Guest Editor
Volume 73, Issue s1, pages S3–S12, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Thompson, F. J. (2013), Health Reform, Polarization, and Public Administration. Public Administration Review, 73: S3–S12. doi: 10.1111/puar.12127
- Issue online: 13 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!