Jean Hartley is professor of public leadership in the Department of Public Leadership and Social Enterprise at the Open University Business School. Her research interests are in public leadership (political, managerial, professional, and community) and innovation in governance and public services, including both institutional perspectives and employee experiences of innovation and other forms of organizational change. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Collaborative Innovation: A Viable Alternative to Market Competition and Organizational Entrepreneurship
Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2013
© 2013 by The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 73, Issue 6, pages 821–830, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Hartley, J., Sørensen, E. and Torfing, J. (2013), Collaborative Innovation: A Viable Alternative to Market Competition and Organizational Entrepreneurship. Public Administration Review, 73: 821–830. doi: 10.1111/puar.12136
Eva Sørensen is professor of public administration in the Department of Society and Globalization at Roskilde University. She is currently director of a large research project on public innovation and vice director of the Centre of Democratic Network Governance. Her main research interests are the impact of new forms of governance on the provision of effective, democratic, and innovative public governance. A special research interest is the study of how new forms of governance challenge traditional role perceptions among citizens, public employees, and politicians. E-mail: email@example.com
Jacob Torfi ng is professor of politics and institutions in the Department of Society and Globalization, Roskilde University. He is director of the Centre for Democratic Network Governance and vice director of a strategic research project on collaborative innovation in the public sector. His research interests include public governance reforms, governance networks, democracy, and public innovativon. He recently published Interactive Governance: Advancing the Paradigm (Oxford University Press), coauthored with Jon Pierre, Guy Peters, and Eva Sørensen. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!