Ines Mergel is assistant professor of public administration and international affairs in the Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs at Syracuse University. Her research focuses on information management, especially new technology adoption in the field of open government and innovation management in the public sector. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Implementing Open Innovation in the Public Sector: The Case of Challenge.gov
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2013
© 2013 by The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 73, Issue 6, pages 882–890, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Mergel, I. and Desouza, K. C. (2013), Implementing Open Innovation in the Public Sector: The Case of Challenge.gov. Public Administration Review, 73: 882–890. doi: 10.1111/puar.12141
Kevin C. Desouza is associate dean for research in the College of Public Programs, associate professor in the School of Public Affairs, and interim director for the Decision Theater in the Office of Knowledge Enterprise Development at Arizona State University. His research interests are in the areas of information and knowledge management, innovation systems, and strategic management of information systems. E-mail: email@example.com
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!