Stephen Page is associate professor in the Evans School of Public Affairs at the University of Washington. He studies and teaches leadership, management, collaboration, and strategy and consults regularly for local governments and nonprofi t organizations. He holds a doctorate in political science from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. E-mail: email@example.com
Achieving Shared Aims through Organizational Networks
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2013
© 2013 by The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 73, Issue 6, pages 891–893, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Page, S. (2013), Achieving Shared Aims through Organizational Networks. Public Administration Review, 73: 891–893. doi: 10.1111/puar.12142
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!