Eduard Vallory is visiting scholar at New York University after having been director of the Barcelona Graduate School of Economics. He holds a doctorate in political science from Universitat Pompeu Fabra and a master's degree in social sciences from the University of Chicago. Previously, he served as chief of staff of the Ministry for Universities and Research of the government of Catalonia and was chair of the Youth Council of Catalonia. He was research fellow of Fitzwilliam College, Cambridge University, and published World Scouting: Educating for Global Citizenship (Palgrave Macmillan) in 2012. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Beating Tocqueville: Democratic Implications of National Service
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2013
© 2013 by The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 73, Issue 6, pages 895–898, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Vallory, E. (2013), Beating Tocqueville: Democratic Implications of National Service. Public Administration Review, 73: 895–898. doi: 10.1111/puar.12143
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!