Gene L. Dodaro has served as the eighth comptroller general of the United States and head of the U.S. Government Accountability Offi ce (GAO) since 2010. Previously, he had served as acting comptroller general since 2008. He has testifi ed before Congress on important national issues, including the nation's longterm fi scal outlook, efforts to reduce and eliminate overlap and duplication across the federal government, and the GAO's “High Risk List,” which focuses on specifi c challenges—from reducing improper payments under Medicare and Medicaid to improving the Pentagon's business practices. E-mail: email@example.com
Addressing the Long-Term Fiscal Challenge
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2013
© 2013 by The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 73, Issue 6, pages 782–783, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Dodaro, G. L. (2013), Addressing the Long-Term Fiscal Challenge. Public Administration Review, 73: 782–783. doi: 10.1111/puar.12144
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!