Alexander C. Henderson is assistant professor in the Department of Health Care and Public Administration at Long Island University, Post Campus. His current research examines frontline behavior in emergency medical services organizations, as well as broader inquiry into the structuring of EMS systems. He previously served as chief administrative offi cer, operational offi cer, director, and volunteer with several emergency services organizations in suburban Philadelphia. E-mail: email@example.com
Examining Policy Implementation in Health Care: Rule Abidance and Deviation in Emergency Medical Services
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2013
© 2013 by The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 73, Issue 6, pages 799–809, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Henderson, A. C. (2013), Examining Policy Implementation in Health Care: Rule Abidance and Deviation in Emergency Medical Services. Public Administration Review, 73: 799–809. doi: 10.1111/puar.12146
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!