David R. Eichenthal served in senior positions in New York City and New York State government before becoming director of performance review and city fi nance offi cer in Chattanooga, Tennessee. He is currently director in the Management and Budget Consulting Practice with Public Financial Management, Inc. E-mail: email@example.com
Commentary: What about the Public as Voter and Taxpayer?
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2013
© 2013 by The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 73, Issue 6, pages 797–798, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Eichenthal, D. R. (2013), Commentary: What about the Public as Voter and Taxpayer?. Public Administration Review, 73: 797–798. doi: 10.1111/puar.12148
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!