Steve Fairman is director of business, improvement, and research for the National Health Service England, where he is a national leader on the establishment of Academic Health Science Networks. Previously, he worked in both local authorities and a university social research unit. Trained as a demographer, and more recently as a health economist, he has led a number of complex multiorganizational improvement programs to successful conclusion. E-mail: email@example.com
Commentary: Collaborative Governance for Innovation in the National Health Service: Early Reflections on the Development of Academic Health Science Networks
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2013
© 2013 by The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 73, Issue 6, pages 831–832, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Fairman, S. (2013), Commentary: Collaborative Governance for Innovation in the National Health Service: Early Reflections on the Development of Academic Health Science Networks. Public Administration Review, 73: 831–832. doi: 10.1111/puar.12149
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!