Shelley H. Metzenbaum is founding president of the Volcker Alliance, an organization launched in May 2013 to strengthen trust in and the effectiveness of government. Previously, she held senior positions in state and federal government. Between 2009 and 2013, she served as associate director for personnel and performance management in the U.S. Office of Management and Budget, where she was responsible for setting and implementing the Barack Obama administration's approach to improving the performance of federal programs. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Commentary: Performance Management: The Real Research Challenge
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2013
© 2013 by The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 73, Issue 6, pages 857–858, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Metzenbaum, S. H. (2013), Commentary: Performance Management: The Real Research Challenge. Public Administration Review, 73: 857–858. doi: 10.1111/puar.12150
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!