Shelley H. Metzenbaum is founding president of the Volcker Alliance, an organization launched in May 2013 to strengthen trust in and the effectiveness of government. Previously, she held senior positions in state and federal government. Between 2009 and 2013, she served as associate director for personnel and performance management in the U.S. Office of Management and Budget, where she was responsible for setting and implementing the Barack Obama administration's approach to improving the performance of federal programs. E-mail: email@example.com
Commentary: Performance Management: The Real Research Challenge
Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2013
© 2013 by The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 73, Issue 6, pages 857–858, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Metzenbaum, S. H. (2013), Commentary: Performance Management: The Real Research Challenge. Public Administration Review, 73: 857–858. doi: 10.1111/puar.12150
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!