Sonia Royo is senior lecturer in the Department of Accounting and Finance at the University of Zaragoza, Spain. She participates in the research team led by Lourdes Torres in accounting, management, and auditing of public sector reforms (http://gespublica.unizar.es). Her primary research interests are in the fi elds of e-government and citizen participation. She has published articles in leading international journals, such as Public Administration, International Public Management Journal, and Government Information Quarterly. E-mail: email@example.com
E-Participation and Environmental Protection: Are Local Governments Really Committed?
Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2013
© 2013 by The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 74, Issue 1, pages 87–98, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Royo, S., Yetano, A. and Acerete, B. (2014), E-Participation and Environmental Protection: Are Local Governments Really Committed?. Public Administration Review, 74: 87–98. doi: 10.1111/puar.12156
Ana Yetano is senior lecturer in the Department of Accounting and Finance at the University of Zaragoza and belongs to the Gespública research group (http://gespublica.unizar.es). Her research interests include citizen participation, performance measurement and management in the public sector, and public sector accounting. She has published in international journals such as Public Administration, European Accounting Review, Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, and Public Performance and Management Review. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Basilio Acerete is senior lecturer in the Department of Accounting and Finance at the University of Zaragoza. He participates in the research team led by Lourdes Torres in accounting, management, and auditing of public sector reforms (http://gespublica.unizar.es). His research interests are concerned with citizen participation and public–private partnerships. His articles have been published in top referenced journals, and he has been a visiting researcher at the University of Manchester. E-mail: email@example.com
- Issue online: 28 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!