Shannon Portillo takes an interdisciplinary approach to her work, drawing from organizational theories rooted in public administration and law and society to explore how rules and policies are implemented within public organizations. Her teaching and research interests include social justice, social equity, organizational theory, and legal mobilization. Her research has appeared in Law and Policy, Administration & Society, Law and Social Inquiry, Journal of Public Administration Research and Theory, and Public Administration Review. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
A Call for Understanding Diversity and Policing
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2013
© 2013 by The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 74, Issue 1, pages 128–130, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Portillo, S. (2014), A Call for Understanding Diversity and Policing. Public Administration Review, 74: 128–130. doi: 10.1111/puar.12158
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!