Localism in Practice: Investigating Citizen Participation and Good Governance in Local Government Standards of Conduct
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2013
© 2013 by The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 74, Issue 1, pages 75–83, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Lawton, A. and Macaulay, M. (2014), Localism in Practice: Investigating Citizen Participation and Good Governance in Local Government Standards of Conduct. Public Administration Review, 74: 75–83. doi: 10.1111/puar.12161
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!