Val Washington is attorney at Allen & Desnoyers. Previously, she oversaw the upstate offi ces of the Environmental Protection Bureau of the New York State Attorney General's Offi ce, later became executive director of Environmental Advocates of New York, and, more recently, served as deputy commissioner in the New York State Department of Environmental Conservation. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Commentary: Local Government, the Internet, and Sustainability
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2013
© 2013 by The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 74, Issue 1, pages 99–100, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Washington, V. (2014), Commentary: Local Government, the Internet, and Sustainability. Public Administration Review, 74: 99–100. doi: 10.1111/puar.12165
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!