Sherry Glied is dean of New York University's Robert F. Wagner Graduate School of Public Service. She served as assistant secretary for planning and evaluation in the Department of Health and Human Services from 2010 to 2012. Previously, she was professor of health policy and management in the Mailman School of Public Health at Columbia University. She holds a PhD in economics from Harvard University.E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Commentary: Three-Part Harmony
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2013
© 2013 by The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 74, Issue 1, pages 112–113, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Glied, S. and Schachter, D. R. (2014), Commentary: Three-Part Harmony. Public Administration Review, 74: 112–113. doi: 10.1111/puar.12167
David R. Schachter is assistant dean for student affairs in the Robert F. Wagner Graduate School of Public Service at New York University. He oversees student and program services, career services, and the Capstone program. He teaches Wagner's “Composing Your Career” workshop, and he contributed to The Idealist Guide to Nonprofi t Careers and The Idealist Guide to Nonprofi t Careers for Sector Switchers. He received his master's degree in public administration from NYU Wagner and a bachelor of fi ne arts from NYU's Tisch School of the Arts. E-mail: email@example.com
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!