Chan Su Jung is assistant professor in the Department of Public Policy at City University of Hong Kong. His research interests include organizational goal properties, performance measurement and management, turnover, motivation, and job attitudes in public organizations. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Extending the Theory of Goal Ambiguity to Programs: Examining the Relationship between Goal Ambiguity and Performance
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2014
© 2014 by The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 74, Issue 2, pages 205–219, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Jung, C. S. (2014), Extending the Theory of Goal Ambiguity to Programs: Examining the Relationship between Goal Ambiguity and Performance. Public Administration Review, 74: 205–219. doi: 10.1111/puar.12176
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!