David M. Hondula is a postdoctoral scholar in the Center for Policy Informatics at Arizona State University. Trained in environmental sciences at the University of Virginia, his research supports emergency preparedness efforts by examining how climate and atmospheric hazards affect human well-being. E-mail: email@example.com
Emergency Management in the Era of Social Media
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2014
© 2014 by The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 74, Issue 2, pages 274–277, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Hondula, D. M. and Krishnamurthy, R. (2014), Emergency Management in the Era of Social Media. Public Administration Review, 74: 274–277. doi: 10.1111/puar.12184
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!