Thomas M. Rabovsky is assistant professor in the School of Public and Environmental Affairs at Indiana University Bloomington, where he teaches public management. His research largely focuses on accountability, performance management, managerial values and decision making, and higher education policy. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Using Data to Manage for Performance at Public Universities
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2014
© 2014 by The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 74, Issue 2, pages 260–272, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Rabovsky, T. M. (2014), Using Data to Manage for Performance at Public Universities. Public Administration Review, 74: 260–272. doi: 10.1111/puar.12185
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!