Benedict S. Jimenez is assistant professor at Northeastern University in Boston. His research focuses on urban public fi nance and management. He received the 2013 Paul A. Volcker Junior Scholar Research Award from the American Political Science Association for his research on municipal fi scal retrenchment and recovery. His studies on the roles of citizens and strategic management in city fi scal retrenchment have been published in the Journal of Public Administration Research and Theory and American Review of Public Administration. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Separate, Unequal, and Ignored? Interjurisdictional Competition and the Budgetary Choices of Poor and Affluent Municipalities
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2014
© 2014 by The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 74, Issue 2, pages 246–257, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Jimenez, B. S. (2014), Separate, Unequal, and Ignored? Interjurisdictional Competition and the Budgetary Choices of Poor and Affluent Municipalities. Public Administration Review, 74: 246–257. doi: 10.1111/puar.12186
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!