Civil Society Making Political Claims: Outcries, Interest Advocacy, and Deliberative Claims
Article first published online: 6 APR 2014
© 2014 by The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 74, Issue 3, pages 413–422, May/June 2014
How to Cite
Öberg, P. and Uba, K. (2014), Civil Society Making Political Claims: Outcries, Interest Advocacy, and Deliberative Claims. Public Administration Review, 74: 413–422. doi: 10.1111/puar.12199
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 6 APR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!