Commentary: Shaping Incentives Toward Effective Collaboration: Lessons for Conservation Practice
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2014
© 2014 by The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 74, Issue 2, pages 231–232, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Delfin, F. G. (2014), Commentary: Shaping Incentives Toward Effective Collaboration: Lessons for Conservation Practice. Public Administration Review, 74: 231–232. doi: 10.1111/puar.12201
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!