Status and Power: The Principal Inputs to Influence for Public Managers
Article first published online: 6 APR 2014
© 2014 by The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 74, Issue 3, pages 307–317, May/June 2014
How to Cite
Magee, J. C. and Frasier, C. W. (2014), Status and Power: The Principal Inputs to Influence for Public Managers. Public Administration Review, 74: 307–317. doi: 10.1111/puar.12203
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 6 APR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!