Public Service Motivation Concepts and Theory: A Critique
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2014
© 2014 by The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 75, Issue 5, pages 700–710, September/October 2015
How to Cite
Bozeman, B. and Su, X. (2015), Public Service Motivation Concepts and Theory: A Critique. Public Administration Review, 75: 700–710. doi: 10.1111/puar.12248
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2015
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!