Commentary: Codes, Damn Codes, and Laws: Continuing Controversies in Public Administration Ethics
Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2014
© 2014 by The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 74, Issue 5, pages 571–572, September/October 2014
How to Cite
Gilman, S. C. (2014), Commentary: Codes, Damn Codes, and Laws: Continuing Controversies in Public Administration Ethics. Public Administration Review, 74: 571–572. doi: 10.1111/puar.12258
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!