Looking for Friends, Fans, and Followers? Social Media Use in Public and Nonprofit Human Services
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2014
© 2014 by The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 74, Issue 5, pages 655–663, September/October 2014
How to Cite
Campbell, D. A., Lambright, K. T. and Wells, C. J. (2014), Looking for Friends, Fans, and Followers? Social Media Use in Public and Nonprofit Human Services. Public Administration Review, 74: 655–663. doi: 10.1111/puar.12261
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!