Residues of pesticides acephate and methamidophos in capsicum grown in greenhouse and open field
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Quality Assurance and Safety of Crops & Foods
Volume 4, Issue 5, pages e33–e37, December 2012
How to Cite
2012). Residues of pesticides acephate and methamidophos in capsicum grown in greenhouse and open field. Quality Assurance and Safety of Crops & Foods, 4, e33–e37, 4:5, 33–37., , , (
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!