Residues of pesticides acephate and methamidophos in capsicum grown in greenhouse and open field
Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Quality Assurance and Safety of Crops & Foods
Volume 4, Issue 5, pages e33–e37, December 2012
How to Cite
2012). Residues of pesticides acephate and methamidophos in capsicum grown in greenhouse and open field. Quality Assurance and Safety of Crops & Foods, 4, e33–e37, 4:5, 33–37., , , (
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!