Effects of environmental conditions on characteristics of annatto seed by-product
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Quality Assurance and Safety of Crops & Foods
Volume 4, Issue 5, pages e20–e28, December 2012
How to Cite
2012). Effects of environmental conditions on characteristics of annatto seed by-product. Quality Assurance and Safety of Crops & Foods, 4, e20–e28, 4:5, 20–28., (
A, B, C, K, k1, k2, z = models' constants; aw = water activity; HST = isosteric heat of sorption (kJ mol−1); L*, a*, b* = color features; Meq = equilibrium moisture content (g of water g of dry matter−1); N = number of data; p = number of constants P = relative percent error (%); PTFE = polytetrafluoroethylene; R = universal constant of gases (8.314 × 10−3 kJ mol−1 K−1); R2 = coefficient of determination; SE = standard error; xm = monolayer moisture content (g of water g of dry matter−1); Y and Ŷ are the experimental equilibrium moisture content and the calculated equilibrium moisture content, respectively.
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!