Effects of environmental conditions on characteristics of annatto seed by-product
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Quality Assurance and Safety of Crops & Foods
Volume 4, Issue 5, pages e20–e28, December 2012
How to Cite
2012). Effects of environmental conditions on characteristics of annatto seed by-product. Quality Assurance and Safety of Crops & Foods, 4, e20–e28, 4:5, 20–28., (
A, B, C, K, k1, k2, z = models' constants; aw = water activity; HST = isosteric heat of sorption (kJ mol−1); L*, a*, b* = color features; Meq = equilibrium moisture content (g of water g of dry matter−1); N = number of data; p = number of constants P = relative percent error (%); PTFE = polytetrafluoroethylene; R = universal constant of gases (8.314 × 10−3 kJ mol−1 K−1); R2 = coefficient of determination; SE = standard error; xm = monolayer moisture content (g of water g of dry matter−1); Y and Ŷ are the experimental equilibrium moisture content and the calculated equilibrium moisture content, respectively.
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!