Mass modeling of caper (Capparis spinosa) with some engineering properties
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Quality Assurance and Safety of Crops & Foods
Volume 4, Issue 5, pages e38–e42, December 2012
How to Cite
2012) Mass modeling of caper (Capparis spinosa) with some engineering properties. Quality Assurance and Safety of Crops & Foods, 4, e38–e42, 4:5, 38–42., , (
M = fruit mass, g; V = fruit Volume, cm3; Dg = geometric mean diameter, mm; S = surface area, mm2; L = length of fruits, mm; W = width of fruit, mm; T = thickness of fruit, mm; PA1 = first projected area which perpendicular to L direction, mm2; PA2 = second projected area which perpendicular to W direction, mm2; PA3 = third projected area which perpendicular to T direction, mm2; CPA = criteria projected area, mm2; SD = standard deviation; b0, b1, b2 = curve fitting parameters; X = independent parameter.
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!