Physical property and resistance to airflow through bulk and thin-layer lemon fruit
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Quality Assurance and Safety of Crops & Foods
Volume 4, Issue 5, pages e12–e19, December 2012
How to Cite
2012) Physical property and resistance to airflow through bulk and thin layer lemon fruit. Quality Assurance and Safety of Crops & Foods, 4, e12–e19, 4:5, 12–19., (
A, B = constants; A1, A2, A3, B1, B2, B3 = product-dependent coefficients; L = length, mm; W = width, mm; H = height, mm; GMD = geometric mean diameter, mm; ε = porosity; R2 = coefficient of determination; RMSE = root mean square error; P % = mean relative percentage deviation modulus; Q = airflow rate, m3 s−1 m−2; ΔP = pressure drop, Pa m−1; ρ = air density, kg m−3; ρt = kernel density, kg m−3; ρb = bulk density, kg m−3; μ = air viscosity, m2 s−1; ϕ = sphericity(%).
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!