Physical property and resistance to airflow through bulk and thin-layer lemon fruit
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Quality Assurance and Safety of Crops & Foods
Volume 4, Issue 5, pages e12–e19, December 2012
How to Cite
2012) Physical property and resistance to airflow through bulk and thin layer lemon fruit. Quality Assurance and Safety of Crops & Foods, 4, e12–e19, 4:5, 12–19., (
A, B = constants; A1, A2, A3, B1, B2, B3 = product-dependent coefficients; L = length, mm; W = width, mm; H = height, mm; GMD = geometric mean diameter, mm; ε = porosity; R2 = coefficient of determination; RMSE = root mean square error; P % = mean relative percentage deviation modulus; Q = airflow rate, m3 s−1 m−2; ΔP = pressure drop, Pa m−1; ρ = air density, kg m−3; ρt = kernel density, kg m−3; ρb = bulk density, kg m−3; μ = air viscosity, m2 s−1; ϕ = sphericity(%).
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!