Explorative search for a high-impact innovation: the role of technological status in the global pharmaceutical industry
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and RADMA
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 394–406, September 2013
How to Cite
Kim, C. and Park, J.-H. (2013), Explorative search for a high-impact innovation: the role of technological status in the global pharmaceutical industry. R&D Management, 43: 394–406. doi: 10.1111/radm.12026
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Korea Research Foundation's World Class University project. Grant Number: R31-20002
- National Research Foundation of Korea Grant. Grant Number: HRF-2012S1A5A2A01016966
- Sogang University Research Grants. Grant Numbers: 201110047.01, 201110078.01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!