Special Issue Paper
The antecedents of open business models: an exploratory study of incumbent firms
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2014
© 2014 RADMA and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 173–188, March 2014
How to Cite
Frankenberger, K., Weiblen, T. and Gassmann, O. (2014), The antecedents of open business models: an exploratory study of incumbent firms. R&D Management, 44: 173–188. doi: 10.1111/radm.12040
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!