Special Issue Paper
Innovation without me: why employees do (not) participate in organizational innovation communities
Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2014
© 2014 RADMA and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 217–236, March 2014
How to Cite
Wendelken, A., Danzinger, F., Rau, C. and Moeslein, K. M. (2014), Innovation without me: why employees do (not) participate in organizational innovation communities. R&D Management, 44: 217–236. doi: 10.1111/radm.12042
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2014
- German Federal Ministry of Education and Research
- European Social Fund. Grant Numbers: 01HH11055, 01FD08043
- Peter Pribilla Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!