Knowledge creation and new product performance: the role of creativity
Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2014
© 2014 RADMA and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 107–123, March 2014
How to Cite
Chang, J.-J., Hung, K.-P. and Lin, M.-J. J. (2014), Knowledge creation and new product performance: the role of creativity. R&D Management, 44: 107–123. doi: 10.1111/radm.12043
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2014
- National Science Council of Taiwan. Grant Number: NSC 100-2410-H-008-002-; NSC 98-2410-H-130-034
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!