This paper is the result of a collaborative effort. The first author was primarily responsible for the empirical investigation, while the second and third author primarily contributed with theoretical development. The fourth author facilitated the empirical research.
Special Issue Paper
Dealing with the devil of deviation: managing uncertainty during product development execution†
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2014
© 2014 RADMA and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 203–216, March 2014
How to Cite
Munthe, C. I., Uppvall, L., Engwall, M. and Dahlén, L. (2014), Dealing with the devil of deviation: managing uncertainty during product development execution. R&D Management, 44: 203–216. doi: 10.1111/radm.12045
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!