Special Issue Paper
Pharmaceutical new product development: why do clinical trials fail?
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2014
© 2014 RADMA and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 189–202, March 2014
How to Cite
Buonansegna, E., Salomo, S., Maier, A. M. and Li-Ying, J. (2014), Pharmaceutical new product development: why do clinical trials fail?. R&D Management, 44: 189–202. doi: 10.1111/radm.12053
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!