Exploring the contribution of innovation intermediaries to the new product development (NPD) process: a typology and an empirical study
Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2014
© 2014 RADMA and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 126–146, March 2015
How to Cite
Colombo, G., Dell'Era, C. and Frattini, F. (2015), Exploring the contribution of innovation intermediaries to the new product development (NPD) process: a typology and an empirical study. R&D Management, 45: 126–146. doi: 10.1111/radm.12056
- Issue online: 11 FEB 2015
- Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!